Kundali matching is usually done before the marriage is finalised mainly because to see how compatible are the two individuals that are about to get married. Individuals that are about to get married are usually wary when it comes to kundali matching by name and date of birth mainly because of the fact that it is an age old custom and there is no guarantee that it holds true to this current age, and secondly, the fact that they probably do not believe in Astrology.
This coupled with the fact that the rate of love marriages are raising higher and the rate of arranged marriages are sinking lower, added with another fact that the divorce rates are also rising, the current generation hardly believes in kundali matching and it’s effects and what it can predict.
What is Kundali matching?
Kundali matching is the matching of the janam kundali predictions (the astrological birth charts of the individual that tells us everything about the individual ranging from the likes and dislikes of the individual to the innermost desires of the individual, to the dominant personality traits and characteristics of the individual to the best suited career choice for the individual to the best suited and compatible life partner of the individual) of the individuals who are about to be in union by marriage.
The main purpose behind kundali matching is to ensure that both the individuals are compatible with each other- emotionally, mentally and physically as well as to ensure the age of longevity of the marriage between the individuals.
How does kundali matching predict and one to such predictions?
There are eight kootas in kundali matching which contain a certain number of gunas. These gunas play a vital role in the matching of the couple. The eight kootas are:
- Varna koota- this koota represents the mental compatibility between the two individuals. It matches their spiritual side as well, as well as their approach to life and work, and is further divided into four categories- Brahmins, Kshatriya, Vaishya and Shudra. A guna is awarded if both the individuals have the same varna or if the groom has a higher varna than the bride’s, and if the bride has a varna higher than groom, no guna is awarded. This koota contains one guna.
- Vasya koota- this koota represents the dominance between the partners. It goes to tell us who will be the more dominant partner between the individuals, and who will hold more power in their relationship. This koota contains two gunas.
- Tara koota- this koota represents health of the individuals in the marriage. It tells us if the marriage will last or not, and if there will be obstacles in the couple’s married life, which will end the couple’s marriage or not, or if it may lead to the separation of the couple or even the divorce of the couple. This koota contains three gunas.
- Yoni koota- this koota represents the sexual compatibility between the individuals in the marriage. Sexual compatibility plays a vital role in every marriage, and it is absolutely necessary for a happy marriage as well as the need to have children. This koota contains four gunas.
- Graha Maitri koota- this koota represents the psychological compatibility between the individuals in the marriage and also ensures the health of the children and harmony in the marriage. The health of the progeny is important as it deals with the future of the couple. This koota contains five gunas.
- Gana koota- the gana koota represents the temperamental compatibility between the individuals. This deals with the behavioural attitudes of the individuals in the marriage, as well as their mind set. If they cannot get along well or even cordially with their behaviour, and the way they think, or even react, there is no chance there for the marriage to even last and would soon lead to a separation between the individuals or even a divorce. This koota contains six gunas.
- Bhakoot koota- the bhakoot koota represents the prosperity in the marriage. It deals with how prosperous the couple will be in the marriage as well as the happiness and sadness they will share during their marriage. This is one of the most important kootas because no one wants a partner that will leave them at the first sign of trouble, they want someone who will be by their side through thick and thin, and when things get too difficult and tough for them. This koota finds that out. This koota contains seven gunas.
- Nadi koota- the Nadi koota represents the overall health compatibility, the health of the individuals in the marriage. It also determines the genetic and hereditary factors of the individuals involved. Not only that, it also finalises the mental and emotional compatibility between the individuals. If both of the individuals have a different level of understanding between them, and they do not get along at the same mental level, the marriage is doomed to fail because of this. It is equally important that they get along emotional as well as mentally. This koota contains eight gunas and is the most important koota.
The sum total of these gunas are thiry six gunas, and if the match gets eighteen or above eighteen gunas out of the thirty six gunas, then the match is considered to be probable.
If the match score more than twenty six gunas out of the thirty six, the match is considered to be the best match and the most auspicious match, and the marriage between the individuals is strongly advised. But if the match receives less than eighteen gunas, the match is not advised at all and is considered to be inauspicious.
All in all, kundali matching has the purpose of ensuring that the individuals that are to be married remain married and happily married with healthy children and a fulfilling life. Kundali matching is always advised to be done by a renowned as well as trusted expert astrologer to get the correct and right results and predictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our service runs 24 hours, but the time to talk to the expert is only from 10 am to 10 pm.
If our expert is unable to satisfy you completely. We also offer a complete refund for your dissatisfaction. We can assure you this problem did not come because we have well-knowledged and qualified experts. but for removing your hesitation. Offer a complete refund.
Most of the people book the service of our experts because they are going to get the right advice from an expert. Which can solve their problem immediately?
Most people are unable to buy our service because they either do not understand it or do not have enough money.
Yes, If You Want to Talk to Expert to Get Right Solution for Your Problem Fast. Then, You Have to Book A Paid Appointment.
- We Do Not Focus On Price, Our Focus on Quality
- Our Expert Advice is Accurate & Result Oriented.
- They keep doing research day and night to solve your problems.
Our experts are giving such valuable advice for just Rs 1000 – 2000. Which is very lower as compared to its value. Most of the astrologers are giving this service in 5000 – 10,000 rupees. Which are not even registered?
If you 100% follow the techniques described by experts. So we have no problem taking guarantees. If you do not follow the remedies mentioned by our expert, you will not benefit even after taking our guarantee. Once you trust us and take service, you will definitely get positive results. We do this commitment with you.
All the procedure of consultation is Online, Which is by Phone or Chat. You will talk to experts only for the time that is Fixed to talk with an expert. Otherwise, You will talk to the Support Team.
If you have not date of birth, time of birth and place of birth. No need to worry, our expert surely solve your problem without time things.
100% Privacy Of Your Data, It Is Our Commitment
Don’t Get Stuck in Frauds. Only, talk to reputated and registered astrology portals.
Our Expert Analyse Your Horoscope and Talk to You on Phone and Clearly Understand You Everything and Note down You Everything and Support You On Every Step For 3 Months.
With This, You Also Get a Report
The time period may vary according to each horoscope. If you take measures with a positive mind then you will definitely benefit.
When you do not have the enthusiasm to do any work, then you will not be able to start it. Think positive and book an appointment.
You have to pay before taking expert advice, only then you will talk to an expert.
If your budget is low, then you should book a waiting appointment.
We Accept Various Payment Methods
- Credit/Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Bank Transfer
If You Ask for The Refund Before Taking Consultation by The Expert. We Can Think About the Refund.
If you are facing any problem currently in your life. Our astrologers provide consultation for it. We also help you in giving the next level of growth in your life.
If you are interested in our services and also share with your friends you will win some reward points. Which you can use at the time of consultation.
If you will buy any product from us, You can replace it with 20% at the time of expiration.
Do not worry about anything, our full support is with you. We will give you value for your money and your time
Note: We are only telling you the benefits of these valuable services, in the end, the final decision is to be taken by you.