As per research, usually, a person spends one-third part of his life in his bedroom. The research shows, usually, a person spends 26 years of his life while sleeping. This means bed and bedroom means a lot to us. It is very important for us to spend our 26 years of life while sleeping peacefully because it helps us in a similar way in which a Charger helps a Smartphone. But, do you know sleeping in the wrong direction or having the whole bedroom in the wrong direction can cause some major problems in your life, of which you aren’t aware yet.
As per Vastu Shastra, Sleeping in the wrong direction can affect you badly in several ways like – Stress, Tention, Negative thoughts, headaches and other health problems.
How can Vastu Shastra help you?
The Sanskrit word “Vastu Shastra” consist of two words, Vastu means “Foundation of any object”, and Shastra means “Science”. So, you can also describe Vastu Shastra as “Science of Construction”. According to mentions in Indian Vedas, Vastu Shastra was developed between 6000 BC and 3000 BC. As per Vastu Shastra rules, every object in this universe has a level of energy, which cannot be seen with naked eyes, but it affects you in both Good and Bad ways. If the Vastu of a place is good then it gives you big results, but if it is not good then it can harm you in such a way that you can’t even imagine.
The motive of the Vastu is to help humans to achieve harmony and prosperous living by eliminating negative energies and enhancing the positive ones to lead a happy life.
Role of Vastu Shastra Expert
If you are planning for building a house, then a Vastu expert can prepare a full map for the house as per Vastu Shastra, by knowing the directions of the land.
If you are going to buy a house for rent, a Vastu expert can tell you whether it will be suitable for you or not, whether it will give you great results or ruin your whole life.
If the house has already been built without Vastu, then a Vastu expert can suggest you some remedies and advice, by following which, you can overcome your problems and can lead a happy life.
To consult to India’s No 1 Vastu Expert, Click here.
Bedroom Direction as per Vastu (Age & Occupation-wise)
- The bedroom of an elder person is very good in the south-west.
- Those who are young, and those who are studying. The bedroom in the west-south is very good for them.
- People who are going to start their career, or are making changes in their field. The bedroom in the north direction is best for them.
- The North-East direction is very good for those who want to connect with God.
- Those who are in politics, or who interact with individuals. East direction is the best and most fruitful for them.
- Those who do not feel confident in talking to anyone and cannot study well. The south-south-east direction is best for them.
- Those who have no goal for life, and are struggling with their career. South direction gives very good results for them.
- Those who are not able to enjoy life, they have everything but still they do not experience inner happiness. The bedroom of East North East direction is best for them.
- Those who do work related to the government, or who take government tenders. North-West direction gives them very good results.
Also Read: Effects of Sun placed in the 11th house of the birth chart – Full Explained
Side-effects of Bed situated in the wrong direction
If your bed is in the wrong direction, then you can’t sleep properly and can also have to face mental stress. If the husband and wife sleep on the bed placed in the wrong direction, then problems and diseases can arise in their married life.
Vastu tips for bedroom (Bed Position as per vastu)
- According to Vastu Shastra, we should use wooden bed.
- Vastu Shastra says that there should be a wall at the head of your bed, due to this you get more energy.
- There should be enough free space around the bed.
- The bed should not be placed in front of the door of the room. If a bed is placed in front of the door, it creates a Vastu dosh, which creates problems like financial problems, mental stress, illness etc. If changing the location of the bed is not possible, a curtain should be kept on the door.
- Nothing should be stored under the bed.
- There should be no window or open part on the head of the bed. If there is a window or an open part behind the bed, then the energy around you will go out, and this will be not good for your health.
- If you have a ceiling beam just above your bed, the bed should be shifted from there. Sleeping under the beam puts a load on your brain. Sleep does not come properly and stress also flares up.
Best sleeping position as per Vastu Shastra
- You should keep your head in the south direction of the bed.
- Do not sleep with your feet facing the main door.
Vastu tips for Master Bedroom
Note: Master Bedroom means the Room of the head of the Family.
- The bedroom of the head of the family should always be in the south-west direction.
- Head’s bedroom should be bigger than other rooms of the house.
- The room of the head should never be in the south-east, as this is the agni kon, and this can increase differences between husband and wife.
- Do not use North-East direction for bedroom, this is the direction of place of worship.
Best Colors for Bedroom as per Vastu Shastra
- Choose light colors for the bedroom.
- Pink, White, Light green, are the best colors options for bedroom.
- Do not use dark colours in bedroom.
Vastu Tips for Bedroom Furniture
- Things that you have not been using for a long time should not be in your bedroom.
- There should not be heavy furniture in the bedroom at all. This will not make you sleep well at night.
- Do not keep electric appliances like TV, Refrigerator, laptop, computer, etc. in the bedroom.
- Do not keep a decorative sprinkle or aquarium in your bedroom.
- Things related to religion should never be kept near the bed, due to which the deities got angry and problems arise.
- According to Vastu, you should not even put photos related to water in your room. If this happens, there are chances of loss of money.
- Vastu Shastra says that there should not be such a mirror right in front of the bed, in which your image is visible while sleeping. It adversely affects the relationship between husband and wife. If there is a mirror in front of the bed in which your image is visible, then either remove that mirror from there, or put a cloth permanently on it.
Also Read: Effects of Sun placed in the 10th house of the birth chart – Full Explained
Vastu tips for bedroom for married couple
- For the newly married couple, South-West Direction bedroom is the best.
- Newly Married Couple should avoid North-East and South-East direction Bedroom.
About Astrologer Yogendra PVT LTD
Astrologer Yogendra Private Limited is a leading astrology firm, who offers 7 types of astrological services and VASTU CONSULTATION is one of them. The founder of Astrologer Yogendra private limited, Mr Yogendra Ji laid the foundation of the company 3 years ago. Astrologer Yogendra Ji is qualified from “” and have experience of 10+ years in the Astrology field. In the last 3 years, we have consulted 10000+ happy customers.
We have 30+ Best Qualified and Experienced Vastu Shastra experts, who can help you in overcoming your life problems occurring because of Vastu Dosh.
To get Vastu Consultation from India’s best Vastu Shastra experts, fill the form by clicking here.
Note: Our team will contact you as soon as possible.