Mahamrityunjay Mantra is the one to get rid of premature death and diseases, but it is necessary to follow the rules at the time of chanting.
Chanting of Mahamrityunjaya Mantra gives freedom from the fear of untimely death. It is believed that by chanting this mantra, even the most chronic and dangerous disease can be cured. Reciting this mantra while taking a bath brings health, rigor, and vitality. Chanting this mantra is very advantageous. By chanting Mahamrityunjaya Mantra, many diseases of human life go away automatically. It is believed that while chanting this mantra if one gazes at the milk and later consumes that milk, one gets all the energy and vitality of youth. This mantra can be chanted according to capacity or in special circumstances the priest can be made to chant this mantra. If you are chanting this mantra at home, then it is very important to follow the rules for the number of days you chant.
Keep these rules in mind while chanting Mahamrityunjay Mantra
- In the scriptures, while chanting the mantra, the importance of pronunciation has been clearly explained take precautions for the correctness of pronunciation while chanting.
- While chanting, chant with rosary only because the result can be achieved by chanting the minimum requirements.
- Wake up only after completing at least one round of Mahamrityunjay Mantra chanting every day.
- If you are going to chant on the second day, do not chant less than the first day. There is no limit to the maximum number you can chant the mantra.
- The words should not come out of the lips while reciting the mantra. Chant the mantra comfortably in a slow voice.
- Chant Mahamrityunjay Mantra with Rudraksha’s rosary only.
- Keep the rosary covered in Gomukhi while chanting.
- Before chanting, light a lamp in front of God. Keep the lamp burning during the whole process of chanting.
- While chanting Mahamrityunjaya Yantra make sure to keep one of Shiva’s statues, picture, and Shivling in front of you
- Mahamrityunjay Mantra chanting is always done on the seat of Kusha. That is why to chant the Mahamrityunjaya mantra also on the seat of Kusha.
- Face Towards the East direction while chanting the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra all the rituals.
- If you are chanting while sitting near the Shivling, keep doing Abhishek with water or milk.
- Choose a quiet place to chant to avoid distraction and ensure that the mind does not wander here and there while chanting.
- Do not yawn or be lazy while chanting Mahamrityunjaya Mantra.
- Immerse yourself completely at the feet of God.
- Follow celibacy completely during the days of chanting.
- Stay away from tamasic things like meat, alcohol, garlic, onion, or any other kind of intoxicants, etc. during the days in which you chant the mantra.
- Decide a place to chant the mantra and do not change the place thereafter
- Abhor talking to anyone while chanting the Mahamrityunjay Mantra
- Stay away from worldly things.