If your property is facing East then is it auspicious as per Vastu? Let us know about the East Facing House Vastu Plan.
Buying a house is a long and tedious process and merely happens once in a person’s life. In the process of buying a house, Vastu Shastra also plays an important role. Although Vastu Shastra experts believe that all directions are good and there is a lot of confusion in this matter. For example, a property facing south and west is considered less auspicious for the owners while a property facing east is considered lucky for its occupants. Many times, people are also ready to pay more money for a Vastu Shastra-friendly house. But is it worth it? Let us know.
East Facing House Vastu Plan
If you want to build such a house, whose face is towards the east, then you must follow the house plan related to Vastu, so that positive energy percolates and spreads in the house. You can also consult an architect or planner, who can design a Vastu plan according to your needs. Let us tell you what should be in your East Facing House Vastu Plan.
- If the house is east facing, then put the main door in the fifth pada. This will increase esteem, reputation, and standing.
- If the fifth pada is small, then you can also use the third, fourth, sixth, and seventh pada.
- Negate the use of the first, second, eighth, and ninth pada for the main door.
- In Vastu, the eighth and ninth pada are prohibited for the main entrance of an east-facing house as diseases can enter the house from here. If it is the main door then Vastu remedies should be followed.
- If you are installing the door in the first pada, then leave a space of at least six inches from the northeast wall.
What Is An East Facing House?
If you are inside the house and standing at the main door of the house and the direction in which you are facing while leaving the house.
If seen from a scientific point of view, the sun rises in the east direction and provides morning sun rays to the people of the east-facing house. Morning sunlight helps the formation of vitamins
Vastu Plan For East Facing House Or Flat
As per the guidelines of the Vastu Plan For East facing property is considered good for buildings and multistoried apartments but is not suitable for independent houses and bungalows. Here are the rules which must be followed for the East Facing Flats
- The Kitchen must be facing the East direction If the house is facing southeast and if not possible work can also be done from North West.
- Refrain from North, West, and North-West directions.
- The person who will cook, face should be in the southeast direction in the kitchen, in the east direction, or the west direction, in the northwest direction.
- Keeping cooking stoves, ovens, and toasters in the South-East and storage and refrigerator in the South-West direction will radiate positive energy.
East Facing House Vastu Plan For Main Entrance
- First, measure the length of the east side of the house from the northeast corner (first phase/pada) to the southeast corner (ninth phase/pada).)
- Divide into nine equal parts (each part is called a pada or a phase.) Main Door for East Facing House According to Vastu guidelines.
- The fifth pada is propitious for the main gate as it houses the Sun, the god of fame. It would invite name, fame, and honor for the residents.
- If your house is facing east, then be careful while placing the main door entrance and make sure that your entrance is exactly in the center and not in the south-east or north-east, as according to Vastu these two corners are considered inauspicious for placing the main gate in an east-facing property.
- If your entrance gate is in the northeast corner, make sure that the main gate does not touch the northeast corner. For this, you can leave a gap of at least 6 inches (1/2 foot) between the wall and the main gate.
Main Entrance Towards South-East Vastu Defects
If the main entrance of your house is towards the South-East, then these are the Vastu Plan For East facing houses
- Place three Vastu pyramids, one on either side of the door and the third in the center above the main door.
- You can also put the symbol of Om, Swastik, and Trishul on both sides of the door.
- Install Siddha Shukra Yantra to remove negative energy from the house.
- Alternatively, you can also use Siddha Vastu Kalash to enhance the positive energy generated in this part of the corner.
Vastu Plan Of Master Bedroom In East Facing Houses
- In East facing houses, the master bedroom should be made in a southwest direction.
- The master bedroom should always be bigger than the rest of the rooms in the house. according to Vastu.
- The best place to place the bed is in the South or West direction of the room so that the head is towards the South or West direction and the feet towards the North or East direction.
- The best place for the changing room in the master bedroom is on the west or north side of the room.
- The bathroom should not be exactly in front of the bed and the door of the bathroom should be closed all the time.
East Facing House Vastu Plan for Living Room
- Vastu Plan For east-facing houses, the living room should be in the northeast direction as it is considered auspicious.
- Also, make sure that the walls facing north and east are slightly shorter and thinner than those facing south and west for prosperity and success in both personal and professional life.
Vastu Plan Of Dining Room For East Facing Houses
- In an east-facing house, the dining room should be in the east, west, or south direction of the kitchen and the door of the dining room should not be towards the entrance gate.
- The seating arrangement should be such that the person’s face is toward the east, north, or west.
- The eldest member of the family should sit in the east direction while the rest of the family members can sit facing east, north, or west.
Vastu Plan For East Facing House With Pooja Room
The East Facing House Vastu Plan with a puja room is essential to keep in mind the Vastu principles as the temple is a holy place where the Deities of the house reside.
- The Prayer room in an east-facing house should be in the North-East direction.
- However, if this is not possible puja room in the north or east corner is also present in the Vastu plan.
- The roof of the Prayer room should be lower than other rooms.
- It is better to design the Vastu plan of an east-facing house with the pooja room away from areas like bathrooms.
East Facing House Vastu Plan for Study Room
- In an east-facing house, the study room should be in the east or west direction of the house, while the north is the second-best direction.
- Ensure that there is no door right behind the study chair.
- The study table must have an open space in the front.
- The study table and the adjacent wall must have some space in between to circulate the positive energy.
Avoid Doing These Things In East Facing Houses
- Do not make the kitchen in North East corner.
- There should not be any big trees on the northern and eastern sides of the house.
- There should not be any grime, litter, wastebasket, etc. in the North or North East corner.
- There should be no stairs in the North East direction.
- There should not be a garage in the North East direction.